The Brozinni Pizzeria custom food truck is a recently completed project that is yet another joint venture with Miltonworks and Fred Erskine Carpentry. Brozinni Pizzeria employed the skills of us all to create a fully custom built food truck to tap into the booming mobile food vending business in Indianapolis.
The entire project started from a blank slate: The truck was stripped down to the bare bones and custom-built from a mere shell of what we started with.
Brozinni Pizzeria used top-of-the-line appliances and components for the entire build, and we followed suit with top-of-the-line design and metal fabrication to meet all of the customer's wants and needs.
From start to finish this project included several hundred hours of labor, approximately five different trades, and too many late nights in the shop to keep track.
The following are many of the items included in this build:
- 3 - 67" True Coolers with prep tables
- 2 double conveyor Avantec pizza ovens
- Custom exhaust hood and ventilation for the ovens
- 15,000 watt diesel powered generator setup to run off of the truck's fuel supply and hidden underneath the truck floor
- Custom aluminum diamond tread floor plating
- Modified lift gate to carry on-board propane supply
- Full plumbing and electrical systems to meet local board-of-health codes
- Stainless steel transaction counter with sliding glass windows
- 7' long stainless steel sink under counter for ice-cold drink storage
- Fully lined interior with stainless steel panels
- Installed 3 RV rooftop air conditioning units
- Custom graphics by SlyFox Creative
- Freshwater tank mounted under truck
- Greywater tank mounted under truck
- Custom fabricated flip up/down exterior counter
The local market of mobile food vending and catering is going into high gear in the Indianapolis area. Contact us to take your current vending business to the next level, or to start from scratch and take your brick and mortar restaurant to the streets with the quality and style that Jezroc Metalworks puts into each and every project.